PREP TIME: 4 minutes
COOK TIME: 6 minutes
- 450g. of Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 1/2 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl combine the paprika, chili powder, thyme and cumin; season to taste.
- Drizzle the Brussels sprouts with olive oil and fresh lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the paprika mixture all over the Brussels sprouts, and gently toss everything.
- Heat a grilling basket over the preheated grill, and cook the sprouts about 10 to 12 minutes, turning every few minutes.
- Alternatively, if you don’t have a grill you can cook the veggies in the oven at 200 F. for 15 to 20 minutes.